Welcome to SGSPA
This is an online collaboration software for SPA users, which is developed by Express IT Service company provides users with cloud-based team collaboration Internet services.
These terms of service are an agreement between you and Express IT Service Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “ExpressIT”). This clause will be revised when necessary without notice.
Once the revised terms are published on the webpage, they will effectively replace the original terms of service.
Please keep your account name and password in a safe place. After you use it, you should log out safely. You may be liable for account theft or password theft due to your improper care.
2. Use this service
Use of SGSPA is a paid version and function for SPA users.
If you are willing to use certain paid services of SGSPA, it will mean that you agree to pay all of the fees. After you submit an application for the use of paid products, ExpressIT will provide payment methods approved by third-party online service organizations and require you to pay related fees. After successful payment, it indicates that you have obtained the right to use the paid service and the transaction has been concluded. Unless the service cannot be provided normally due to the reasons of ExpressIT, we will not refund the service fee you have paid.
The following behaviors are firmly opposed and prohibited:
- (1) Any form of reverse engineering, reverse compilation, disassembly of this website for malicious purposes, or copying and imitating the design of this website in competing products.
- (2) Use the communication function of SGSPA to send spam, frequently harass other users and cause user disgust.
- (3) Conduct a malicious attack on the website server, or use SGSPA with malicious means, causing the server to be abnormal.
- (4) Sell or resell SGSPA services directly or indirectly to third parties.
- (5) Use SGSPA to engage in illegal activities or provide assistance for illegal activities.
If you take the above actions, we will hold accountable for the seriousness of the consequences caused by the actions, and reserve the right to recover reasonable losses through legal channels.
3. Privacy protection
5. Data, content and intellectual property
All the intellectual property rights associated with the application, source code, LOGO, interface design, and application programming interface (API) in SGSPA belong to ExpressIT. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the copyright, patent rights and other intellectual property rights of the software on which the service is provided belong to the company. The copyrights or trademark rights of the commercial logos such as “SGSPA” LOGO used by ExpressIT in this service belong to Express IT Service Pte Ltd. The intellectual property rights of the above and any other content contained in this service are protected by law, and no one may use or create related derivative works in any form without the written permission of ExpressIT, users or related rights holders.
6. Force majeure and exemption
You understand and agree that in the process of using this service, you may encounter risk factors such as force majeure, which will cause the service to be interrupted. Force majeure refers to an objective event that cannot be foreseen, cannot be overcome, and cannot be avoided, and has a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and storms, and social events such as wars, turmoil, government actions, etc. In the event of the above situation, ExpressIT will try its best to cooperate with relevant units in the first time and repair it in a timely manner. However, ExpressIT is exempt from liability within the scope permitted by law for the losses caused to you.
To the extent permitted by law, ExpressIT is not liable for service interruption or obstruction caused by the following circumstances:
- (1) Damaged by computer viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious programs, hacker attacks;
- (2) The user or the computer software, system, hardware and communication lines of ExpressIT appear Malfunction
- (3)Improper user operation
- (4)Users use this service in a way not authorized by ExpressIT
- (5) other eserver technologies Uncontrollable or reasonably foreseeable situation
You understand and agree that this service is not designed for certain specific purposes, including but not limited to nuclear facilities, military use, medical facilities, transportation and communications and other important fields. If the above operation fails due to software or services, which causes personal injury, property damage, and environmental damage, ExpressIT will not bear legal responsibility.
7. Effectiveness and termination
Using the services of Express means that you have read this agreement and accept the constraints of this agreement. ExpressIT reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement when necessary. You can check the latest version of the terms of the agreement on the relevant service page. After the terms of this agreement are changed, if you continue to use the software or services provided by ExpressIT, it is deemed that you have accepted the revised agreement. If you do not accept the revised agreement, you should stop using the software or service provided by ExpressIT. ExpressIT may change the content of the service, and may also interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
In the event of any of the following circumstances, ExpressIT reserves the right to suspend or terminate the services provided to you without notice:
- (1) According to the law, you should submit real information, and the personal information you provided is untrue, or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and failed to provide reasonable proof;
- (2) You violated relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement;
- (3) In accordance with the law or the requirements of the competent authority;
- (4) For safety reasons or other necessary circumstances.
ExpressIT reserves the right to charge according to Article 2 of this agreement. If you fail to pay the full amount on time, ExpressIT reserves the right to suspend, or terminate the provision of services.
8. Jurisdiction and application of the law
- The establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by Singapore law (excluding conflict of laws). If there is any dispute or dispute between you and ExpressIT, you should first settle it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute to the competent court in the place where ExpressIT is located.
- The headings of all terms in this agreement are for reading convenience only, they have no actual meaning and cannot be used as the basis for an interpretation of the meaning of this agreement.
- No matter the terms of this agreement are partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms are still valid and binding on both parties.
If you have any comments or suggestions on this agreement or this service, you can contact the customer service department of ExpressIT. The contact email: email@example.com, and we will give you the necessary help.